Makita DLS714Z 36V (18V x 2) Li-ion Cordless Brushless 190mm (7-1/2") Compound Mitre Saw - Skin Only
The newest brushless tool in the Makita range, the Slide Compound Mitre Saw DLS714, is powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries to supply enough energy to the powerful 36V DC Brushless motor drive system. By using the high powered 36V DC Brushless motor, it enables the user to achieve a cut as fast as if you were using a corded slide compound mitre saw. With its lightweight design, not only does it take up less space when in use, it can easily be transferred from job-site to job-site with no issues.
Makita offers a new feature to make this Mitre Saw stand out, even more, Automatic Torque Drive. This allows the machine to automatically change the cutting speed according to the load condition, giving the user the best cut at the best operational speed possible.
- Automatic Torque Drive automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation (ie high-speed rotation mode for light duties, high torque mode for heavy duties)
- Double slide mechanism - 4 self-lubricating linear ball bearings are used for smooth and precise cutting
- Soft elastomer carrying grip provides a sure but comfortable grip for easy job site portability.
- Lightweight and compact - The double sliding mechanism makes it lighter and more compact, requiring less workspace and allowing quick storing and easy transport to job-sites
- Dual battery fuel gauge indicated in 3 stages
- A soft start to minimize start-up shock and makes the tool start smoothly
- Electric brake stops the blade gently but fast, allowing users to quickly resume operation
- Dust bag provided for dust collecting
- Voltage: 18V x 2
- Max cutting capacity:
- 0º: 52mm x 300mm
- 45º: 52mm x 212mm
- 90º: 52mm x 163mm
- Blade size: 190mm
- No-load speed: 5700rpm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 655mm x 430mm x 445mm
- Weight: 13.3kg