Makita HR002GZ 40V Max Li-ion XGT Cordless Brushless AWS 28mm SDS Plus Rotary Hammer - Skin Only
The 40V Max. Brushless 28mm Rotary Hammer delivers high performance with 2.9 joules of hard-hitting impact energy. That impact energy allows you to drill holes in masonry up to a 28mm diameter quickly and efficiently. Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) actively reduces the vibration of the tool through a series of count weight mechanisms and vibration absorbing housing. These designs significantly reducing the vibration transferred to the user for more comfortable use of the tool over extended periods of time. Compatible with AWS the HR002G can be paired with a compatible vacuum for on-demand dust extraction. AWS uses Bluetooth to wirelessly power on and off the extraction unit using the tool's trigger. In addition, the HR002G is compatible with a wide variety of optional dust management options including the onboard dust extraction system DX14.
Cordless innovation is more than just bigger batteries. It’s about creating battery technology and motor engineering that work together for optimum performance. With Makita’s 40V Max Heavy Duty Brushless platform the higher battery output is a genuine solution for high demand industrial applications. The XGT tools and batteries have been designed with innovative smart technology. This unique communication process is the foundation for cutting-edge technological advances. Reliable tools are a must for all professional applications, and XGT is durable and built to perform.
AWS Receiver sold separately.
- 1 x Depth Gauge (331886-4)
- 1 x Grease (194683-7)
- 1 x Cloth (443122-7)
- 1 x Quick Change Drill Chuck (199139-5)
- Heavy-duty power 2.9j of impact force in accordance with EPTA 05/2009
- Anti-vibration technology provides extremely low vibration of 7.5m/s2
- Active feedback sensors shut down the tool in the event of a kickback
- Compatible with AWS for wireless connectivity with compatible dust extraction
- Dust management is compatible with multiple options for various environments
- Voltage: 40V Max
- Max. Drilling Capacities (Masonry):
- TCT Bit: 28mm
- Core Bit: 54mm
- Diamond Core Bit: 65mm
- Impact Energy: 2.9j
- Chuck Type: Quick Change Chuck
- No Load Speed: 0 - 980rpm
- Impact Rate: 0 - 5,000ipm
- Vibration: 7.5m/s2
- Noise: 93dB(A)
- Overall Length: 389mm
- Weight: 3.3kg
- 5 Years Warranty with Registration covered by Makita Australia
Buy More & Save More
Enhance your storage solutions and enjoy significant savings with this limited-time offer. The more shelving units you purchase, the greater your discount! Choose from our wide range of durable and versatile shelving options for your garage, warehouse, or office. Don't miss this opportunity to optimize your space and stock up on quality shelving while keeping your budget in check. Visit us at www.toolmarket.com.au or our Melbourne store and take advantage of this incredible deal today!