Makita M9511B 850W 125mm (5") MT Series Angle Grinder
Expanding the Makita MT range, the 125mm Angle Grinder, M9511B, is ideal for heavy-duty application thanks to its durable construction. It is designed to meet the needs of metal fabricators, engineers, steel fixers and concreters.
- Machined bevel gears; these grinders possess machined bevel gears as opposed to sintered gearing, increasing the strength and durability of the bevel gear
- Lightweight design, weighing only 2kgs these grinders are easy to use for extended periods of time
- Slim-line barrel grip, new slim type motor is used to create a smaller barrel grip for easy gripping and handling
- Slide switch design to prevent the sudden accidental lock-on, two separate actions are required to lock on the slide switch
- Ergonomic side handle, the angle of the grip has been increased to 20 degrees for more comfortable handling of the grinder
- Continuous rating input: 850W
- Wheel diameter: 125mm
- No-load speed: 11,000rpm
- Power cord: 2m
- Weight (without cord): 2kg
- 2 Years Warranty covered by Makita Australia
Buy More & Save More
Enhance your storage solutions and enjoy significant savings with this limited-time offer. The more shelving units you purchase, the greater your discount! Choose from our wide range of durable and versatile shelving options for your garage, warehouse, or office. Don't miss this opportunity to optimize your space and stock up on quality shelving while keeping your budget in check. Visit us at www.toolmarket.com.au or our Melbourne store and take advantage of this incredible deal today!