Duden Cistern and Frame
Troya cistern hits all the right buttons as they are easy to install, tough, and virtually maintenance-free.
Extremely slim design: Troya cisterns can fit between studs, even in walls with a 75 mm cavity. It may be thin, but includes insulation against condensation and other distinguishing features. The element for a wall-hung pan is capable of supporting 400kg.
Cisterns can be easily serviced: The beautifully designed flush plates, of varying finishes, provide easy access to the moving parts.
A one-piece blow-moulded tank for a secure watertight seal: so of course, you can feel confident in our seamless state-of-the-art manufacturing process. Each tank is pressure tested for absolute water tightness before assembly, we guarantee it.
Easy and quick to install: Troya's experience ensures products are reliable and the best in the category. They are quick and easy to install. All necessary materials and parts are included.
Available in either 6\/3L or 4.5\/3L dual-flush volumes
- Extremely slim design
- Cisterns can be easily serviced
- Easy and quick to install
- Use Push-Access Plates (See related items), flush and access plates are available separately.
- A one-piece blow-moulded tank for a secure watertight seal
- 4.5/3L dual-flush volumes
|Model Name||Duden Cistern and Frame (4.5/3L)|
|Size and Dimensions||Water Mark Concealed Cistern with frame|
Package Contents Included:
- 1 x Drainage straight pipe small plug
- 1 x Sewage bending tube large plug
- 2 x Toilet fixing screw
- 2 x Toilet fixed gasket
- 2 x Toilet fixing nut
- 2 x Toilet eccentric gasket
- 2 x Toilet fixed decoration cover
- 1 x Flush straight pipe
- 1 x Discharge straight Tube
- 1 x Sewage bend 80 turns 110
- 4 x Expansion screw (M8 * 70)
Shipment & Pick-up Options:
- Free Pickup from our warehouse at Williamstown North is welcome from Monday to Friday 8 am to 5.30 pm.